A Sense of Purpose
The building industry makes up the very fabric of our community. It’s important to everyone at Reno to participate in the health of our city. Volunteerism strengthens our community and contributes to our employees’ sense of purpose and commitment. Every year we host an annual golf tournament that benefits The Warrior Foundation, which has raised more than $375,000.
- OLIVE PARK Feb 22- First pour!
- GATEWAY II PARKING STRUCTURE Feb 22- VIEW OF THE GATEWAY II PARKING STRUCTURE BUILDING PAD WITH URBANA APARTMENTS RIGHT DOWN THE STREET. THIS IS WHAT PROJECTS LOOK LIKE IN THEIR PRECON STAGE. THE DIRT MOUND ON SITE IS COVERED WITH VISQUEEN AS PART OF OUR EROSION CONTROL.
- Warrior Foundation–Freedom Station
- Boy Scouts of America
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Wave Goodbye to MS – Paddle for the Cure
- God’s Extended Hands
- East County YMCA
- Center for Sustainable Energy
- Youth Soccer, Softball, Baseball and Volleyball Leagues
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- American Subcontractors Associations
- Building Industry Assoc. of San Diego County
- Cal Chamber
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Design-Build Institute of America
- Downtown Partnership San Diego
- Commercial Real Estate Development Assoc.
- San Diego Rotary Club
- San Diego County Hotel-Motel Association
- Society for Marketing Professional Services
- Urban Land Institute
- U.S. Green Building Council, San Diego